Monday, August 1, 2011

Awesome August

Here we are again, at the start of another month. I've always been told that time goes by faster and faster the older that you get. Well I can't imagine what it's going to be like in another 10 years or so. Especially with celebrating my first anniversary and realizing that I've officially been married a whole year!

But this has been an interesting month for me. I've posted before about my schedule changes, which have made for me being pretty tired this month and in desperate need of a vacation. Then on top of that, I've had two bouts of this bug that's kept me in bed for a couple of days each time. I'm just getting over the most recent. Thank God I had taken today off as well! It's given me a chance to recuperate. But then tomorrow, it's back to the grind.

But now, I'm really looking forward to the month ahead. It's the first month in FOREVER where Jarrod and I have pretty much nothing planned. I'm so excited! It's time to relax and hang out with our friends and just enjoy our time together.

And now my computer is about to run out of battery, so instead of getting up to plug it in, I'm just going to wrap this up.

I honestly feel a little lost as to goals this month. I've been sort of out of the loop between vacation time and feeling a little under the weather, that I'm not even sure which way I'm going this month. But a few things I know I want to do:

  • We should finally be getting the office set up the way we'd like! That means it's time to get busy with working in a slightly more professional environment, rather than on the couch.
  • I've fallen out of the habit of setting up a meal plan, which is great for knowing what we'll be eating and being able to make sure the meals are balanced and not spending too much at the grocery store. I'm starting that back up this month.
  • Finally, as I said before, it's time to relax. I think I really need it. 

And last month:
  • Get things moving on this project with Rea. Not like I'd like. Moving this on to this month.
  • I've been working on changing some of my lifestyle and eating habits (I'll post something on this later in the week), so I really want to stick to them this month.
  • Celebrate the most amazing year of my life with the most amazing guy in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sit down, stay a while. I'd love to hear from you.