Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Magical March

Ahhh, I love this time of year (so I know I say that every month, but I really mean it!) March means the beginning of Spring, basketball, and most importantly, my birthday! Although I'm not entirely sure how I feel about my impending birthday this year. It's the BIG ONE... the 2-5! Aren't you supposed to be all grown up by the time you're 25?

Anyways, I'm excited to say I accomplished all of my goals for last month!

-Budget - I've got a pretty good one worked out now and have a good handle on where our money is going. Now, we've just got to stick to it!
-File our taxes - Done! Ready to get that check
-Get my filing done for 2010 - Got it all organized and put away. It's amazing how quickly it all piles up.
-Figure out a good system for writing - Well the issue here is that there's no good system for writing, at least not without spending a lot of money which will mess up my budget! However, I'm very proud to say that I wrote a chapter in my book! Yea!

Now for the month ahead...

-Keep honing the budget, because I think I can get it even better than it is now.
-Get plans nailed down for my sister's bachelorette and wedding shower.
-Find some time to relax, because starting at the end of the month, just about every weekend is booked through the summer.
-Turn 25 with dignity and grace... and a fabulous celebration!
-Drive 11 hours to Florida to visit the most awesome cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sit down, stay a while. I'd love to hear from you.