Sunday, April 1, 2012

Lovely Spring

And everything that’s new has bravely surfaced
Teaching us to breathe
What was frozen through is newly purposed
Turning all things green
So it is with You
And how You make me new
With every season’s change
And so it will be
As You are re-creating me
Summer, autumn, winter, spring
-Nichole Nordeman, "Every Season"

It feels as if the year just started, yet here we are and it's April and spring is in the air. I love it when the warm air begins to move through and the plants and flowers start coming out. It's amazing to see how every year, new life is given to the things that were "dead" just a few months before. I love the beautiful reminder of rebirth and renewal. It gives me hope.

I've been a little MIA from the online world lately because I've been doing some soul searching. I've been praying and trying to figure out what's the next step for me. I'm continuing to make changes and adjustments and working to find my niche.

I'm enjoying my job and my writing class and I'm trying new things with my diet and my health. I'm learning to trust that God will see us through... whatever it may be, finances, my health, Jarrod and my relationship. It's hard to give up control, but I'm working on it.

For this month, I'm going to continue to keep it simple.
-I want to start writing every day. Even just 15 minutes at first and work it into my daily routine.
-Continue on working on things for my health, drinking more water, taking the right supplements, getting more exercise and eating the right things.

That may not sound like a lot, but with what I've been dealing with lately, it'll be plenty to keep my hands full.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sit down, stay a while. I'd love to hear from you.