Wednesday, November 23, 2011

STOMP

Wow, I just realized that this is my 100th post! That's pretty exciting. Seems a little pathetic that it took me about 15 months to accomplish that, but that's OK. I'm picking up speed from here and it definitely won't take another 15 months for the next 100.

But that's not what I'm here to talk about. I've been wanting to write this post all week, but just have gotten busy and had other posts to deal with first. But this past weekend a group of us went to see STOMP. I bought these tickets probably about 8 months ago and got online right when they went on sale, so I pretty much had my pick of any seats I wanted. So I grabbed us some 5th row center seats which were amazing, by the way! It's so much more exciting when you're that close to the stage.

I've been wanting to see STOMP for a while now. But even more than that, I've been wanting to take Jarrod to see STOMP. I knew it would be right up his alley with all of the percussion and music. Also, I love the theater so much and he just does not get excited about it, so I thought I'd try to ease him in a little. Maybe now I'll actually be able to get him to go to a show with me!

We definitely were not disappointed by the performance. The cast did a great job. They were very entertaining and so talented. It's amazing what you can use to make noise. I was also impressed how entertaining the show could be without any words.

I think everyone had a good time and it's always fun doing something different, especially where you get to dress up a little!

Now I'm sure this is totally illegal, but here's a little video I took for your viewing pleasure...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sit down, stay a while. I'd love to hear from you.