Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I am thankful for...
  1. My husband whom I love more than anything and I know that as long as I have him, I'm doing OK.
  2. Two wonderful families who are amazing and don't make us hate the holidays.
  3. Being debt free, outside of our mortgage, this Thanksgiving.
  4. Our jobs that support us and allow us the freedom to enjoy ourselves.
  5. Rylie (don't look so surprised, Jarrod) who hasn't eaten any of my shoes or Coach purses (knock on wood).
  6. Great friends who we could turn to for anything.
  7. Two amazing turkey dinners that we get to enjoy over the next two days (not to mention leftovers).
  8. A five day weekend that starts at noon today!
  9. The fact that, while I may not be at 100%, I'm alive and I'm not spending the holidays in the hospital or sick in bed.
  10. The life that God has given me and His son for making that life mean something.
I hope you have a blessed and beautiful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sit down, stay a while. I'd love to hear from you.