Wednesday, November 9, 2011

An update

I've been so neglectful of my blog this week and I didn't even realize it! We're 9 days into the month and I've hardly done anything. And it's not for lack of things going on. Actually, it's probably because there have been so many things going on.

Of course Jarrod is home, which has been great! So any extra time in the evenings has been spent with him. And last week I actually had a little bout with something and ended up going to Urgent Care. Nothing big, but I've been a little under the weather this week and extra tired. Getting back on track now, though. Then on top of that, I'm co-hosting the engagement party for my brother-in-law and future-sister-in-law this weekend, and since I haven't been feeling 100% I've been a little behind and playing catch-up now. But now things are coming together and I'm thinking it's going to be a great party.

OK, since this is such a lame blog post, we're going to step it up for the rest of the month. I'm not crazy enough to think I'm going to stay on top of it this week with the party, so we'll say 10 posts by Thanksgiving. Yah, I like that plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sit down, stay a while. I'd love to hear from you.