Sunday, June 19, 2011

Busy, busy, busy!

Wow, I've just been going through my to-do list for the week as we get prepared for my sister's wedding next weekend and it's crazy! There's dry cleaning and picking up my dress and getting my hair done and helping put together flowers, etc. at the venue. It's going to be very busy. And that's not including some of the other things that I don't have actually "scheduled" (i.e. writing my toast!!)

I'm trying to not get stressed out. I can only imagine how my sister is feeling right now. The week before my wedding I got really sick. Like sick enough that I couldn't concentrate at work (and I was out of sick leave and couldn't take any time off) and had to go to urgent care 3 days before my wedding and get a shot of antibiotics. It was pretty rough, but thank God by the time the wedding got there I was back to 100%.

But back to now, I have a feeling that my 4 days of work are going to be my "down time." I'm glad to have another 3 day weekend coming up... even if it's going to be just as busy as this week. So that means I should probably be headed off to bed now to start my week off with more than 5 hours of sleep. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sit down, stay a while. I'd love to hear from you.