Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A different sort of goal

I've been out of loop for the past several days. Actually, I've been holed up in my house catching up on lots of sleep and drinking lots of water.

I had a colonoscopy on Monday, so I obviously had to spend the day before prepping for that (ugh!). It went fine. The results, however, weren't what I was hoping for, but perhaps what I was expecting. I still have to wait about another week for some more results to come in before I know when I can start the new medication.

Then to top it off, I've been pretty under the weather the past couple of days. I'm not sure if it was the procedure or maybe a reaction to the anesthesia, but I've been worn down, dehydrated and nauseous ever since I woke up Monday evening. I was finally feeling better today and got some errands run and the house tidied up... but this evening I'm not feeling as great. I got a little dehydrated again, so I'm working on downing a ton of water!

This is normally where I'd write my monthly goals and, honestly, I have some for this month, but that's not what I need to focus on right now. I need to focus on me and fighting this stuff. Now's the time that I have to make some very important decisions that will seriously affect the rest of my life. So my goal for this month is like I said: focusing me and getting back on track.

As far as last months goals, I did pretty good. However, I didn't read a good book like I'd like to have. I do want to do that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sit down, stay a while. I'd love to hear from you.