Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

If you haven't already figured it out by now, I love Halloween! I never celebrated Halloween as a kid. For one, we lived on a long dirt road with only about 10 homes on it, so it wasn't exactly ideal for trick-or-treaters. We usually spent Halloween at a church event or something similar. One church we attended had a big festival, complete with carnival rides and everything.

But now, I love the opportunity to have my own trick-or-treaters stop by and get some candy. I'm really looking forward to all of the cute, little kids in their fun costumes to come by in the next few hours. I am a little sad because I'm going to have to cut it a little short tonight. It's one of my good friend's birthdays and I really want to get to see her for dinner, but that cuts into trick-or-treatin' time. I'm hoping kids start coming by early enough!

Although I'm not really dressing up tonight (I'll do a little something for the kids), I did go out with my girls over the weekend and we were a trio of witches. However, I'm pretty sure I ended up looking more like a goth kid with a pointy hat than a witch, but oh well.



But whatever you end up doing this year, have a very Happy Halloween! And enjoy lots of candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sit down, stay a while. I'd love to hear from you.