Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Creativity

I know it's a little late, but I realized that I never took that chance to show off my Christmas decorations. It's probably because, despite how much work I put into them, I wasn't as happy as I thought I would be with the end result. I didn't dislike them, by any means. I just always felt like something was missing and I couldn't figure out what it was.


I did actually hand paint those letters... a much bigger ordeal than I originally imagined.




I am in love with these dishes!! They're my mom's, but she's collected so many Christmas dishes over the years that she said I could take them. So excited to finally have Christmas dishes!

Jarrod and I are actually starting to take the decorations down tonight. A little sad, but I think it's time. I'm excited about moving past the holidays and getting started on a new year. Time to pack away the holidays for another year.

1 comment:

  1. Wait...why did you get the reindeer dishes?! I'm a little jealous...not gonna lie!

    ReplyDelete

Sit down, stay a while. I'd love to hear from you.