Wednesday, December 14, 2011

New Meds: Round 3

Well today is my third infusion of the new meds, as soon as I get off from work. This one seems pretty important because I've been told that it's after this third round that you can start to be able to tell whether or not it's going to work. However, I've also been told it takes about another month to let the meds do their thing and actually make a determination.

But I'm excited today. I've had some positive things going on health-wise the past 2 days and I'm thinking that this infusion will only help. I had really started feeling like it wasn't going to work, but I'm much more positive this week. There are still the issues of the other problems that seem to be cropping up, but if I'm feeling better in other ways, then we'll have to work out some sort of list comparing benefits to side-effects.

I want to say thank you so much for every one's encouraging words and prayers over the past couple of weeks. They mean so much to me and I'll definitely appreciate them at 1:30 today! I'll let you know how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sit down, stay a while. I'd love to hear from you.