Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Now I know why they call it a "laptop"

I have my computer back in my lap and it feels so good! I wrote before about how my battery had died and I was living off of just the power cord. Today I headed over to the Apple store and got my new battery. For a minute there when I had finished charging it told me I had 8 hours of battery life. Now that I'm actually sitting here typing it has settled in around 3:45.

It's been a crazy busy day. Get up at 3:30, work until 12:30, a trip to the mall, cleaning the bedroom (a much bigger undertaking than you might think), preparing dinner, now sitting on the couch with the hubby, typing away as we finish up dinner. The mall, of course, was pretty crazy, even at 1pm on a Tuesday. I tried to get all of my final shopping done so I won't have to go back, but there are still a couple of loose ends.

I think I'm doing pretty good this Christmas, considering the bit of a set back with the hospital. I have 3 small gifts left to get and I've already started wrapping presents! The tree looks much better already.

But now, off to clean up from kitchen before heading off to bed nice and early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sit down, stay a while. I'd love to hear from you.