Friday, December 9, 2011

Out of breath

Out of breath. That's exactly how I've been feeling lately. It hit me this morning when I got up and I was already breathing kind of heavy. I don't think you're supposed to do that the moment you get out of bed, at the time when you're supposed to be most refreshed.

And that's how things went with my hospital stay. Part of the reason they wanted to keep me there was because my blood pressure was so low. It tends to run low anyways, but it was pretty low even for me at times. But that's leaving me with a heavy heartbeat and deep breaths.

I feel that some change is needed. A person can only be this exhausted for so long. And I'm so tired of being exhausted. I'm 25 years old, I have the rest of my life to have kids and bigger responsibilities and be exhausted then, but not now. The problem is, I don't know how to fix it. Well, at least not any practical ways that I can actually act on at the moment.

I'm praying for a change... an opportunity. Something that I feel can give me some life back. Just wish I knew where to look for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sit down, stay a while. I'd love to hear from you.