Monday, December 12, 2011

Doin' alright

I'm afraid I've been sounding kind of "complainy" lately. All of my past posts seem to be about how rough things are in my life, when that's not really the whole story. I think it comes from a combination of trying to be more open in my writing and being willing to put stuff out there that I haven't always been comfortable revealing, and the fact that I'm just fed up with feeling only so-so.

Especially being on these new meds, my hope for feeling better has been higher and when I'm not feeling better, it has farther to fall. I'm not giving up hope, but I'm believing this will work, but it is hard when everything in your body tells you you're not doing better. But I have my 3rd round of meds this week, so I'm looking forward to where things go from here.

I really feel blessed in my life. I have a great husband, a wonderful family and friends, a beautiful house, a good job that pays the bills, the ability to get out of bed every day. Yep, I'm doin' alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sit down, stay a while. I'd love to hear from you.