Friday, September 9, 2011

Adventures in Grilling...Part 1

I am so excited about the Fall! In the coming weeks you'll see lots of posts about all of my big plans for the season! But one thing that upsets me about moving into the chillier part of the year is the end of grilling season.

As a wedding present, Jarrod's aunts and uncles all pitched in to buy us a Weber grill and, let me tell you, it's one of the best presents we got! We use it all of the time and Jarrod has become a grilling master. There is nothing this man can't cook on that grill. Filet, kabobs, sashimi tuna... it all comes out amazing.

However, tonight we're making ribs, which we've never done before. And I'm a little nervous. Really it's because I wasn't sure what kind of sauce to get. Neither Jarrod nor I are big BBQ sauce people, so I was on the phone with him while at the store today trying to figure out the best kind. Jarrod told me to get the John Boy and Billy Grilling Sauce and I'm not so sure it was the best choice. First of all, it's not BBQ-y at all... and I feel that ribs need to be BBQ-y. Also, I think it's gonna be too spicy for me. Oh well, we'll see in a couple of hours. Post 2 COMING SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sit down, stay a while. I'd love to hear from you.