Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall is here!

It's the first day of fall and it's raining, but I've got my boots and my Coach raincoat and a Pumpkin Spice latte to get me through it! I'm so excited this day is finally here. I've been stocking up on fall decorations for the past few weeks and have been dying to set some of them up, but I have this weird thing about putting out fall decorations before it's actually fall... just like I have a weird think with wearing boots or sweaters or jackets before it's actually fall.

But now the day is here and I don't have to worry anymore. Although I am very upset because I have been looking for a candelabra for my Halloween decor and I found the most absolutely fabulous one yesterday! But I get home and  find that it doesn't fit. I could've cried. But both my sister and cousin (who are both designer/decorators, by the way) say there's a way to make it work, so we'll see about that.

I am afraid, however, that fall decorating will likely have to wait until the weekend because I've got a hot date tonight. I don't live off of a credit card, but I do put most of my purchases on there and then pay them off at the end of the week, because that way I don't pay any interest, but I do get reward points. So every few months I get enough points to buy a gift card, so I always get one to a restaurant that Jarrod and I can use for a date night. Tonight, we're going to Bonefish and I am so excited to get to wear my new dress! It may be a little summery, but I ran out of options of wearing it in the summer, so tonight will have to do! I'm hoping the weather will clear up a bit so I can actually get all madeup without looking awful by the time I get to the restaurant.

So here's to a great fall and hopefully some 70-degree weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sit down, stay a while. I'd love to hear from you.