Sunday, September 18, 2011

Can I get a weekend do-over?

Wow, this has been a rough weekend. It started off well with FashionSPARK with my family. (My cousin was actually in the show! I'll probably post about this later this week.) But it's all been downhill from there.

I won't get into all of the details of the weekend, but it involved cold and rain and long walks in very uncomfortable shoes and a horrible, horrible headache. And now it's 7:00 on Sunday evening and I have to be heading to bed within the hour and I feel that I've lost the whole weekend. I need a do-over, because a week of getting up at 3:30 am requires a weekend off!

On top of it all, since this weekend turned out the way that it did, I never got the chance to run the errands I needed to run so I need to do all of those this week, too. Sigh, it's going to be a long week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sit down, stay a while. I'd love to hear from you.