Monday, September 26, 2011

This post is not about anything

I just realized that my last three posts all include the word "fall" in the title. Obsessed, perhaps?

So on a completely un-fall-related note, I have had the hardest time writing this post today. I already wrote most of another post before I realized that I was bored with it and moved on to something else. But now I'm just sitting here, half-watching a new TV show, because I like to check out the new stuff and see if it's any good. But honestly, I'm just tired and having a hard time focusing on anything.

Jarrod won't be home for another half-hour or so and then I have to be getting to bed about a half-hour after that. I feel like I haven't accomplished much today. Work was frustrating and boring and now I'm home... and tired... and doing nothing... and writing about nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sit down, stay a while. I'd love to hear from you.