Thursday, September 22, 2011

Final Days of Summer

In honor of the last day of summer, I am wearing a skirt and flip flops today. Over the past couple of weeks I've been pulling out all of my sundresses and other summery items so I could wear them one more time before the seasons change.

This past weekend already made me realize how much I will miss the summer and its warmth. It got down to what? 55-degrees? and I was already freezing! Literally, chill bumps, teeth chattering, the whole deal. They also tend to keep it very cold at work and I will definitely miss being able to go outside to warm up. I already pulled out my blanket this morning.

What I will miss about the summer: the warmth, the sundresses, the cookouts, the flowering plants
What I won't miss about summer: the rain, the high a/c bills, the sweating

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sit down, stay a while. I'd love to hear from you.