Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A day at the outlets

I had so much fun outlet shopping with my sister yesterday! I had the day off so I figured, why not hit up the outlets when they're not so crazy like they are on the weekends?? I knew I needed a new pair of black heels, but otherwise had a little money to spend how I wanted.

As I look ahead to the weather coming this weekend (and the 60-degrees!!), I'm trying to really enjoy these final days of Summer and being able to wear sundresses and flip-flops. It was the perfect day to be outside at the outlet mall. I would've been fine just walking around, sipping smoothies and window shopping. But of course, you can't leave the outlets without picking up a few things.

I got some cute winter/work dresses from Banana Republic, but my favorite find were these Betsey Johnson shoes from Off 5th Avenue. $36, thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sit down, stay a while. I'd love to hear from you.